FOI Request - Spaces For People
Please could you provide:
1) The total Spaces For People funding received (if any), total spent on work so far, and remaining funding for future work.
2) A breakdown of spending per town/area you have intervened.
3) How much money has been set aside to remove the temporary measures.
4) Whether any additional bids were made for more money, and the status of these applications.
5) Any internal documentation outlining when the interventions may be removed or scaled back; what level of spread of the virus would we need to see before the streets are returned to normal?
6) Has any council funding (not received through Spaces For People scheme) been spent on physical distancing, and if so how much and where?
Total Spaces for People funding received £778,000
Total spent on work so far £5,734.66
2. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that we do not hold this information - the works are being procured by intervention type as a whole (ie kerbing / cycle storage etc) and therefore it is not diagreggated in this way.
3. None - largely staff time to remove equipment where appropriate.
4. None made.
5. Please see email attached here.