FOI Request - Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970
Building (Scotland) Act 1959/1970:
o Section 10 & Section 13
For clarity, when replying to this FOI request can you please specify what you are replying to by using the bullet point questions below
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 31st May 2023
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 31st May 2023
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 31st May 2023
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 23rd January 2023 to 31st May 2023 under the legislation listed above
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• Reference numbers.
• Addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN)
• Summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• Relevant dates.
• Status of the action.
• Amounts owed to the council (when available).
We do not require the personal data contained with these records. We would also prefer to receive this information in an electronic format, failing which in hard copy.
“Please can you confirm if there are any outstanding amounts owed to the council.”
All the information requested is published on building standards public access, except for the cost to the Council. This information is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here: http://spman.moray.gov.uk/MANFOI/_layouts/DocIdRedir.aspx?ID=SPMAN-540267384-439
- No monies owed to Moray Council under the 1959/70 Act.