Community Care - Support for Carers
A check list for Carers
- Does the person you care for need a Single Shared Assessment or a review of their care needs?
- Do you need an assessment of your needs as a carer?
- Are you receiving any benefits you may be entitled to?
- Are you aware that you may be eligible for a reductions on your Council Tax bill?
- Are you having difficulty combining your caring role and employment?
- Have you told your GP that you are a carer?
- Do you know where to go for help if you need it?
- Have you registered for information, advice and support from Quarriers Carers Support Service?
Carers Self Assessment
The Carers Self Assessment form can be used by any carer regardless of your caring situation and it can be used for a variety of reasons including the following:
- If you do not want to have a formal assessment carried out but would rather make your own assessment of your caring situation to forward to your Care Officer/Care Worker.
- If you feel that you do not need a formal assessment but would like to help us build a better picture of Carer Service demands in Moray so that we can continue to develop appropriate services.
- If you would just like to take stock of your caring role.
Quarriers Carer Support Service (Moray)
44 High Street