Qualified staff can assist you in choosing the right course, in using the equipment and throughout your learning.
Staff will also help you contact appropriate providers and advisers who can further support your learning and information needs.
There is FREE Internet access to learning opportunities and employment, careers and learning information.
Unsure about using the computer or Internet? There are courses that can meet your needs, including:
- PC Passport
- An Introduction to the Internet and E:mail
- An Introduction to Word Processing
- An Introduction to Powerpoint
- An introduction to Excel
- Advanced ECDL Word Processing
- Family History workshops
- An Introduction to Tracing Your Family History in Scotland