Moray & Nairn Educational Trust
The grants available are for:
• further education students who are resident in the former combined county of Moray and Nairnshire;
• educational excursions for school pupils or young people attending schools or further education centres in the former combined county of Moray and Nairnshire
• schools and further education centres in the former combined county of Moray and Nairnshire to undertake educational excursions or purchase special equipment; and
• clubs and organisations operating for the benefit of people in the former combined county of Moray or Nairnshire (for sports facility maintenance; educational activities; and adult education).
How to apply
Review the Conditions of Award (PDF) and make your application using the following forms:
- Travel Grant (PDF)
This form should be used for school pupils claiming towards school trips.
- Further Education Grant (PDF)
This form should be used by individuals claiming towards further education.
- Grant - Organisations (PDF)
This form should be used by organisations claiming grants towards educational excursions, sports facilities or adult education.
- Grant - Schools (PDF)
This form should be used by schools claiming grants towards special equipment.
Financial circumstances will be taken into account when making Travel/Further Education application. Your household earnings should not exceed £34,000 per year.
The closing date for all applications is 30 September each year.