Moray & Nairn Educational Trust
Availability of Grants
Grants are available every financial year. The closing date is 30 September each year.
Who can Apply?
Grants are available to:-
- persons resident in the former combined County of Moray and Nairn,
- school pupils or young persons attending Moray & Nairn schools or further education centres or resident in Moray and Nairn
- Moray & Nairn schools and further education centres
- clubs and organisations operating for the benefit of persons belonging to Moray or Nairnshire
Grants are means tested, the upper limit of household earnings is £34,000 plus an allowance for dependent children.
Guidelines and Application Forms
The Moray & Nairn Educational Trust has undergone a legal and financial review. The following guidelines and application forms may be subject to change. Further information may be required to assess applications. The closing date for applications is 30 September each year.
- Conditions of Award (PDF)
- Travel Grant Application Form (PDF) - this form should be used for school pupils claiming grants towards school trips.
- Further Education Grant Application Form (PDF) - this form should be used by individuals claiming grants towards further education.
- Grant Application Form (PDF)- this form should be used by organisations claiming grants towards educational excursions, sports facilities, or adult education.
- Grant Application Form (PDF) - this form should be used by schools claiming grants towards special equipment.
Education & Social Care