Placing Requests

You can request for your child to enrol in a school outwith your catchment area.  A placing request should be made when registering your child for school. Please note: placing requests will only be granted once places have been given to children living in the catchment area.

Review your primary school catchment and secondary school catchment areas.

Please follow the instructions in the guidance leaflet and request form on how to make a placing request.

Placing Request Guidance Leaflet (PDF) Registration and Placing Request Form (PDF)

The placing request form is available in other languages. All translated forms can be found on our Parents and Carers – Translated Information page.

Contact Us

Education and Social Care
Council Office
High Street
IV30 1BX

01343 563374

Rate this Page