Community Care provides information, support and a wide-range of services to help adults stay as independent as possible so they can get the most out of life.
Many adults need help because of a disability, long-term condition or illness, or because their needs change as they get older.
The support and services we offer are all about helping you to help yourself, enabling you to live independently in your own home for as long as possible. Information and advice may be all you need to manage your own well being.
Contact Community Care
It is now even easier to get in touch with Moray Council Community Care through the new single point of contact.
Can We Help You?
Community Care supports adults who live in Moray to keep their independence, stay safe and enjoy a reasonable quality of life. We may be able to offer you support if:
- You are an older person and are becoming frail
- You are physically disabled or ill
- You have a sight or hearing impairment
- You have a mental health illness, making it difficult for you to cope with everyday life
- You need support because of a learning disability
- You have problems with drugs or alcohol
- You need help to look after a family member or friend
- You need to stay safe and free from harm.
We need to make sure we are providing the right support for the right people and at the right time.
To do this we will talk to you about your care and support needs. We also need to consider how great the risk is of you losing your independence.
Access Care Team