Getting Support From Community Care
Our team offers information and advice on the best ways to meet your community care and support needs. We will determine how your support should be managed and allocated based on our eligibility criteria.
When you contact us, we can provide:
- A single point of contact if you are new to adult community care services which include care at home, equipment and day services
- Information and advice about care assessments a range of community care services to support your needs
- An initial screening assessment aimed at resolving lower level care needs directly
- A speedier referral to the most appropriate service
- A way to highlight concerns about a vulnerable adult.
If you are already receiving support, please continue to contact our staff using the numbers or emails you have been given.
Access Care Team