Road Occupations - Skips

Permits to deposit a Builders’ Skip on a public road or car park can only be obtained through a bona fide skip hire company.

Customers who require skip rental are advised to contact a skip hire company, who will then apply for the permit on your behalf. They are also able to extend your permit, if required.

Please note that we require at least five working days from receipt of the application from the skip hire company to process and issue the permit.

Contact Us

Roads Permits and Permissions

Rate this Page