Budget Consultation Feedback and Analysis
Thank you for participating in Moray Council’s budget consultation exercise. The feedback we have received has been extremely helpful as part of the budget-setting process.
The council’s administration presented the first parts of its budget proposals on February 13 (see budget papers here) and are due to announce further budget measures later this year. The date of this will be announced well in advance and the meeting will be webcast live.
The analysis of the responses via various methods used during the consultation (Citizen’s Panel, Roadshows and workshops, online, etc.) can be found below.
Along with the various analyses, two documents listing all the responses received can also be found below. These include a number of statements that the council will be providing responses and comments against.
Analysis of responses:
- Introduction and participation
- Citizens’ Panel & Public Survey
- Public Roadshows, Public Workshops Activity 2 and Suggestion Forms
- Public Workshops Activities 1 and 3
- Interactive Budget Challenge
- Council Managers’ and Staff Input
- Equality Impact Assessments (10MB, PDF)