FOI Request - Temporary Accommodation Enquiry
(1) The number of households, and of children, currently placed in temporary accommodation by Moray Council.
(2) The number of households, and of children, who have been placed in temporary accommodation by Moray Council for more than six weeks.
(3) A list of providers of such accommodation used by Moray Council, the number of households they accommodate, and the amount of money paid to each provider.
(1) At 31 March 2013, there are 129 households in temporary accommodation. Of those, 25 households contain 40 dependent children.
(2) At 31 March 2013, 86 households had been placed in temporary accommodation for a period of more than 6 weeks. Of those, 16 households contained 26 dependent children.
|Provider||No Households they Accommodate||Weekly Amount Paid to Each Provider|
|Private Rented Sector||40||£3,719.62|
|Defence Housing Executive||16||£1,107.68|
|Moray Housing Partnership||7||£507.30|
|Grampian Housing Association||4||£266.18|
|Langstane Housing Association||13||£899.25|
|Sacro||20||Not Supplied *|
|Moray Womens Aid||11||Not Supplied *|
*This information is exempt under Section 33 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 202; Commercial Interests (Substantial Prejudice)