FOI Request - FOI Requests
(1) The total estimated cost of responding to Freedom of Information requests in each financial year since the act's introduction
(2) The total number of requests received in each financial year since the act's introduction - including where possible the total requests answered in full, the total answered partially and the total refused
(3) The current number of FTE posts for which the primary function is to oversee, respond to or co-ordinate obligations under the Freedom of Information Act
(1) This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
(2) Jan - Dec 2011 - 521
Jan - Dec 2012 - 741
Jan - Mar 2013 - 224
(3) 0.75FTE, i.e. not a full-time employee. It is not a primary role for any others, rather it is part of business as usual across the authority.