FOI Request - Zero Hours Contracts for Employees
(1) How many people are employed by your organisation a) directly and b) indirectly
(2) How many employees directly employed by your organisation are employed on a zero hours contract?
(3) How many employees indirectly employed by your organisation are employed on a zero hours contract?
(4) If your organisation employs anyone on a zero hours contact, can you provide a summary of the roles where such contracts are used?
(1) The headcount figures for all Scottish councils are available on Table 9 here.
(2) Figures as at 20 June 2013 showed there are currently 966 people employed on a zero hours contract. “Zero hours” contract means “relief”.
(3) This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002