FOI Request - Compensation Claims Received
Please can you provide me with details of all compensation claims received by your council between January 1, 2012 and September 18, 2013.
In your response, please provide details of:
(1) The amount claimed
(2) By whom (IE member of the public, contractor, employee)
(3) A detailed reason of the claim – why do they believe they are entitled to compensation?
(4) What the status of the claim is – (settled, ongoing, rejected)
(5) If settled, how much was paid out by your council
1. This information is exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. The information is held by our insurers who deal with the claims on our behalf
2. The information you requested can be found here
3. This information is exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
4. See attachment in 2. above
5. Please note the amount shown on the spreadsheet is total paid out on the claim and this can included third party property/injury, solicitors costs etc