FOI Request - Bullying
(1) How many bullying incidents have been recorded at your nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in 2011/12 and 2012/13?
(2) What was the outcome of the incidents? For example, were pupils involved suspended or expelled from their school?
(3) Could you please provide a breakdown of the nature of these incidents?
(4) Does the council have an official strategy or policy on bullying in schools? If so, can a copy of it be provided?
(5) What was the council’s budget and its spend for anti-bullying initiatives in 2011/12 and 2012/13?
1 - 3 Schools hold reports of bullying in each pupil's personal record but do not hold an overview and would have to go into each child's PPR to get this information. This information is therefore exempt under Section 12 of the Freedom of information )Scotland) Act 2002; excessive cost of compliance.
4 the information you requested can be found here
5 There is no budget for anti-bullying initiatives.