FOI Request - Unpaid School Dinners
1. The total amount of money that your council and its schools are owed in school dinner money.
2. The largest amount owed by any single family.
3. The total amount of money your council and its schools were owed in school dinner money last year (September 2012).
4. Does the council have to take the money from any other budget to cover the shortfall? If so, which one?
5. The total amount of money your council and its schools were owed in school dinner money in September of each of the following years 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
If there is a certain date that you tally how much is owed (for example, the end of the financial year) then please use that instead of September.
This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.