FOI Request - Female Genital Mutilation Adults
(1) How many women have been referred to the local authority or come into contact with the authority in relation to Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)?
(2) How many cases of FGM has the local authority come across?
(3) If and when women with FGM have come to the notice of social work what measures are available to protect their children (or what monitoring of the children takes place?)
(4) Do you have a policy in place for working with victims of FGM? If so, what is that policy?
(5) Have you reported any cases of FGM to the police or other agencies?
4. No policy currently in place