FOI Request - Noise & Vibration Monitoring
(1) How many Part1 claims have you received in the last two years (under part 1 of the Land Compensation Act 1973)?
(2) How many of these claims were dealt with?
(3) Who is the named person (and contact details) responsible for dealing with Part1 claims in the Authority?
(4) As “The Highway Authority” in the context of the Noise Insulation Regulations 1988, how many road schemes have had noise Regulations assessments carried out in the last two years?
(5) Who is the named person responsible for noise Insulation Regulations (1988) assessments?
(6) Who carries out your noise & vibration monitoring and assessments?
(7) How would external consultants get on Walsall supply chain of noise consultants to service their needs in terms of noise and vibration problems?
(8) Who is responsible for technically reviewing environmental noise & vibration reports produced by or for your Council?
(1) We received 11 Part I claims relating to the Reiket Lane bridge replacement.
(2) They were all considered but no compensation paid.
(3) Stuart Beveridge, Estates Manager, email@example.com, 01343 563257
(4) Western Link Road, Elgin.
(6) Jacobs for Western Link Road, Elgin
(7) This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 (1b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
(8) Depending on why the noise/vibration assessment is carried out, it could be planning officers, environmental health officers, transportation officers.