FOI Request - Elected Members Mandatory Training
1. Could you list when all Elected Representatives completed their mandatory training for introductory module on the public sector equality duties for elected members please?
2. How often does this training have to be completed please?
3. What are the specific outcomes and/or training objectives for public sector equality duties training please?
4. Is the Equality Impact Assessment / Objective Justification training, additional or optional training please?
1. Joe MacKay - 16-01-2013
Fiona Murdoch - 21-08-2012
Aaron McLean - 21-08-2012
Graham Leadbitter - 22-08-2012
Gordon McDonald - 22-08-2012
Chris Tuke - 22-08-2012
Stewart Cree - 23-08-2012
James Allan - 29-08-2012
George Alexander - 26-09-2012
Allan Wright - 07-11-2012
Anne McKay - 07-11-2012
Douglas Ross - 08-11-2012
Ron Shepherd - 12-11-2012
Anne Skene - 18-11-2012
Michael McConachie - 08-05-2013
Barry Jarvis 09-05-2013
Eric McGillivray - 23-05-2013
2. Upon induction or as soon as practicable thereafter.
3. Objectives: understanding of the various pieces of legislation relevant to equal opportunities in Scotland (Equalities Act 2010; Scotland Act 1998; Local Government (Scotland) Act 2003); understanding of the general public sector equality duties; understanding of how the specific public sector equality duties contribute to the general duties.
3 (sic): the training is additional and optional