Councillors - FAQs

Who is my Councillor?

Go to Who is Your Councillor? – if you know the name of the Ward where you live then locate the ward to find the Councillor(s). If you are unsure what Ward you live in, use the online map boundary tool and search for the name of your village or town.

How do I contact my Councillor?

Details on how you can contact your Councillor can be found on the Who is Your Councillor? page.

When and where are local surgeries held?

Contact for details of forthcoming surgeries.

Contact Us

Members Support
Council Offices
High Street
IV30 1BX

01343 563114

Rate this Page