FOI Request - Town & Country Planning (Scot) Act 1997 Sec 160
Town & Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 - Section 160. Planning etc. (Scotland) Act 2006 Section 28
1. We would be obliged if you can provide us with details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council that remain extant to 18th December 2013 under the legislation listed below.
2. The request also includes those notices and orders that have been complied with that have monies owing to the council or invoices pending in respect of works carried by or on behalf of the council to resolve the matter.
3. If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the details of all notices served or orders made by Moray Council, from 1st July 2013 to 18th December 2013 under the legislation listed below.
• ACT & SECTIONS
4. Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• reference numbers.
• addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• relevant dates.
• status of the action.
• amounts owed to the council (when available).
We do not require the personal data contained with these records.