This is a Scottish Government funding project, set up to help community based groups in Scotland take on land or buildings for their community. Click here for further information
Please visit Development Trust Association Scotland for further information.
The Business Gateway service in the Moray Council area is here to support and help the whole business community. We support businesses from start-ups through to companies who aspire to seek new markets and new products. For further information click here.
Highlands and Islands Enterprise is an ambitious organisation with a unique remit which integrates economic and community development. For further information click here.
Ten Steps to Community Ownership; find out more about the key steps involved in community development. Each of the ten steps contains useful tools and resources.
tsiMoray is a dynamic local charity set up to support and promote volunteering, community groups and social enterprises. Please visit tsiMoray for further information.
Community Support Unit is a part of the Chief Executive's department and is committed to development work that strengthens the ability of community organisations and groups to:
- become stronger to enable people to develop new and existing skills to promote their aims and objectives for the benefit of their core group stakeholders;
- engage with and respond to Moray Council Planning Partnership consultations and discussions that affect them and their community;
- fully engage and participate in community based activity that strengthens residents to become more involved in their community;
- strengthen partnership working with other community groups and organisations;
- take a lead role in involving wider participation in community life.
Community Asset Transfer Team