Change of Circumstances or Register a New Business

If you are no longer, or have become, the ratepayer of a non-domestic property, or have moved to The Moray Council area you can download our Change of Ratepayer form (PDF), complete it and return it to the Non Domestic Rates Team, Council Offices, High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BX.

Or Email to

For information on Non Domestic Rates refunds, click here.

Rate this Page