FOI Request - Bagpipe Tuition
I request the following information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002:
1. To ask a) whether -- via the council’s Instrumental Tuition Scheme -- bagpipe lessons are offered by schools in the area, b) if so, in which primary schools are they available and c) if so, in which secondary schools are they available?
2. To ask a) whether bagpipe lessons command any fee and b) if so, what the annual tuition cost is per pupil?
3. To ask a) whether bagpipe instrument hire is offered and b) if so, what the annual cost is per pupil?
4. To ask whether any groups qualify for concessionary rates?
5. To ask a) whether bagpipe tuition is offered via the Scottish Government’s Youth Music Initiative and b) if so, which schools take part?