FOI Request - Desktop Computers
1. The total number of desktop computers on the network in your head council office.
2. The total number of desktop computers on the network in your head office that have Microsoft Windows XP as their operating system.
3. The amount of money spent, or allocated to spend, on upgrading the Windows XP operating system in the current financial year.
4. The total amount of any monies paid to Microsoft for services relating to support for Windows XP in the 2012/13 and 2013/14 financial years.
3. No specific budget. Software is covered through enterprise Microsoft software agreements and hardware is from existing refresh programme budget.