FOI Request - Fly-tipping/Rubbish
1) In each of the last three financial years how many fixed penalties have been issued by the council for littering?
2) In each of the last three financial years how much has the council spent cleaning up areas where people have fly-tipped or otherwise illegally disposed of rubbish? Please provide details of the types of rubbish collected i.e. white goods, tyres, medical waste etc.
3) What area, i.e. street or section of land has the council had to clean up the greatest number of times during the last three financial years (basically, what has been the worst area for fly-tipping during this time)?
4) In each of the last three financial years how many companies or individuals has the council referred to the police or procurator fiscal for waste crime offences?
5) How many of these companies or individuals have been successfully prosecuted? Please provide details of prosecutions.
6) In each of the last three financial years how many companies or individuals has the council fined more than £100 for waste or littering offences? Please provide as much detail as possible about the companies or individuals fined and the offences involved.
1) 2013/14 - 11
2012/13 - 2
2011/12 - 0
|Year||Cost - Based on Flycapture standardised rates (£)||Details- Number of incidents|
2013/14 - Highways
2012/13 - Highways
2011/12 - Highways