FOI Request - Discretionary Housing Payments 2013-14
In all cases I am referring to financial years:
1. How much money was allocated to your local authority by the Government for Discretionary Housing Payments in 2013/2014
2. How much of that funding your local authority paid out in Discretionary Housing Payments in 2013/14
3. If your local authority did not pay out the full amount allocated by the government for Discretionary Housing Payments, how much of the total allocation was not spent in 2013/14. Please give this figure as a numerical total and as a percentage of the total allocation for 2013/14.
4. If your local authority underspent the funds provided for Discretionary Housing Payments in 2013/14, please provide details of where the underspent funds were reallocated.
1. Department for Work & Pensions - £252,230
Scottish Government - £374,539
Total - £626,769
3. Department for Work & Pensions monies not spent - £ 70,786
Scottish Government monies not spent - £374,539
Total monies not spent - £445,325 = 71%
4. Department for Work & Pensions monies not spent returned to DWP Scottish Government monies not spent held in general fund and reserved for Welfare
Reform mitigation plans.