Non-Domestic Rates FAQS - Account Enquiry

I have changed my bank details. What do I do?

If you have changed your bank details please complete a new direct debit mandate PDF with the new details and return the completed mandate to us for implementation.

My account is in credit. Can I have my money back?

If your account is in credit we will issue you with a credit bill showing the amount overpaid. We will normally return the overpaid amount to your bank account if we hold your details but if we don't hold bank details for you, please complete the Non Domestic Rates Credit Form to provide these. You can also request the overpayment to be transferred to credit another liability you may have with us.

Note: As a matter of course we will check to see if you have any other accounts outstanding to the Council. If you have we may take all or part of your refund to pay these accounts.

Rate this Page