FOI Request - Window Cleaning License
1. What is the process for being assessed as suitable for holding a window cleaning license?
2. Do you have a license enforcement officer solely responsible for window cleaning licenses?
3. What arrangements are in place to check that all window cleaners operating in your area have a window cleaning license?
4. How many individuals have been caught in each of the last three years operating in your area without a window cleaning license?
5. What penalties were imposed on any individuals found to be operating without a license or in breach of their license?
6. What plans, if any, do you have to review the licensing arrangements for window cleaners?
1. The process is set out on the Council's website under Window Cleaner licence and includes Police checks. http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_65806.html
3. This is an enforcement issue and would be a matter for the Police
4, This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
5. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
6. None specific at present but all licences remain under review.