FOI Request - MFD Printing Devices
With all the targets that the government have set for carbon emission reduction I am interested in looking at the technologies that are in place to reduce paper use within public sector organisations. To this end could you please answer the following questions.
1. How many employees does your organization currently have?
2. Who currently is contracted to supply your main fleet of printing devices (MFD’s)?
3. What brand of device do they supply you with?
4. How many devices do they supply you with?
5. Do they supply you with an print management software? If so which one?
6. Do they supply you with any scanning software (additional to the software native to the device)?
7. When is this contract (for your MFD’s) due to expire?
8. What Document Management solution/s do you currently use within your organization?
9. What PDF software do you pay for? And how many licenses do you pay for (an average per annum would be a good number here please)?
10. Who is the person within your organization responsible for the MFD’s and the contract, what is their title, and their email address please?
1. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; information otherwise available. The information can be found here.
2. Xerox UK
7. December 2014
8. Document management solutions in use
10. Margaret Stewart, Printing Services Manager email@example.com