FOI Request - Recycling Advertising & Marketing
1. Can you please tell me how much the council spent on advertising and marketing recycling in 2013/14 and separately in 2012/13, 2011/12 and 2010/11.
2. For each year, can you tell me how much was spent on television adverts, how much on radio adverts and how much on newspaper and magazine adverts.
3. For advertising campaigns I would like to know exactly what the slogan/message of the campaign was.
4. Can you also provide details of items such as screens on bin trucks and stationery produced with advertising slogans. In each case where an item was bought or produced to promote recycling, can you please tell me exactly what it was, how many were produced and at what cost, plus provide details of the slogan or logo on these items.
1. 10/11 = £3857
11/12 = £5484
12/13 = £4423
13/14 = £1160
2. Television and radio adverts = nil
Newspaper adverts 10/11 = £2213, 11/12 = £529,12/13 = nil, 13/14 = £800
3. 10/11 & 11/12 = Reduce Reuse Recycle
12/13 = Introduction of fortnightly collection of recyclable material
13/14 - European Week for Waste Reduction