FOI Request - Leisure Service Charges
1. When and by whom was the decision made to offer the discounts to staff and others for leisure services
2. How much are they, what is the breakdown of the discounted usage at the different centres.
3. A full list of groups entitled to the discounts
1. The decision for Moray staff to get discounted access to leisure facilities was taken in 2010/2011 after consideration of it by the Healthy Working Lives group and consideration by CMT at the time. Partnership groups followed from 2012 onwards following discussions with various Officers.
2. The discount is from the normal £28.00 for public membership to £18.50 for staff and partner organisations memberships.
3. All Moray based NHS staff, Police Scotland staff, Scottish Fire & Rescue staff, RAF Lossiemouth staff and Army Barracks staff from Kinloss following the closure of the Kinloss facilities.