Housing Options Guide-6b
We have a specialist Housing Options Team. Our team can give you free information, advice and realistic housing solutions.
Anyone who contacts the Housing Options Team with a housing problem will get free advice on the housing options available to them. We can give or help you find specialised advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Identifying housing options to suit your circumstances;
- Giving information and advice with realistic housing solutions;
- Discussing your housing rights;
- Giving you details about all housing providers;
- Discussing housing support;
- Giving money advice/debt management information;
- Domestic abuse; and
You should contact us as soon as possible. The earlier you get in touch, the greater likelihood of a successful outcome. Early intervention will allow us to respond effectively to any issues identified.
For further information you can access our booklet I need to find somewhere to live (PDF).
Our contact details are:
Housing Options Team
PO Box 6760
Phone: 0300 1234 566-Monday-Friday 08.45-17.00
Emergency Out of Hours: 03457 56 56 56