Housing Options Guide-6b
We have a specialist Housing Options Team who can give you free information, advice and realistic housing solutions.
Anyone who contacts the Housing Options Team with a housing problem will get free advice on the housing options available to them. We can give or help you find specialised advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Identifying housing options to suit your circumstances;
- Giving information and advice with realistic housing solutions;
- Discussing your housing rights;
- Giving you details about all housing providers;
- Discussing housing support;
- Giving money advice/debt management information;
- Domestic abuse; and
You should contact us as soon as possible. The earlier you get in touch, the greater likelihood of a successful outcome. Early intervention will allow us to respond effectively to any issues identified.
For further information view our leaflet 'I need to find somewhere to live'.
Our contact details are:
Housing Options Team
PO Box 6760
Phone: 0300 1234 566 (Monday-Friday 8.45am-5pm)
Emergency Out of Hours: 03457 56 56 56