FOI Request - Food Related Illness in Schools
1. The total number of recorded food related sickness/illness cases at primary schools, secondary schools and colleges in the area governed by the local council since September 2009
2. A list detailing the cause of each individual food sickness/illness-related incident since September 2009
3. A list detailing the food hygiene ratings of all primary schools, secondary schools and colleges in the area governed by the local council
4. A list detailing all incidents where foreign objects have been found in food at primary schools, secondary schools and colleges in the area governed by the local council since September 2009 and in each case, whether a successful compensation case was filed.
5. An outline of the procedure carried out by both the service provider and the local authority once a food sickness/illness incident has occurred.
3. The information you requested can be found here.
4. No complaints regarding foreign bodies were received by Environmental Health but the service provider had the following foreign body complaints received from their schools directly relating to food from suppliers 1.Cod Fish Fingers-Large fish bones in fingers, 3/10/13, complaint from Primary School 2.Broccoli, stick in bag, 23/5/13 complaint from Primary School.. No compensation cases filed