Reporting a Workplace Accident

Employers, the self employed and other people in control of workplaces have legal duties in terms of the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) 2013 External website logo to report specified serious accidents, occupational diseases and dangerous occurrences. 

Incidents can be reported online on the RIDDOR website. Fatal accidents and major injuries can also be reported to the Incident Contact Centre (Telephone: 0845 3009923)

Contact Us

Environmental Health Section
The Moray Council
Council Office
High Street, Elgin
IV30 1BX

0300 1234561

01343 563990

Rate this Page