FOI Request - Electric Vehicle Charging Points
1. How many electric vehicle charging points does your council operate?
2. Provide a list of the charging points, with address, the date it was installed and the cost of installation.
3. On how many occasions how each charging point has been used since its installation, and the total number of hours in has been used to charge vehicles.
4. How much has the council been charged in operational costs (IE cost of electricity, maintenance of equipment, staff paid to inspect/upkeep bays)
1. Moray Council currently operate four publically accessible charging points.
2a. Northfield Terrace, Elgin – 17th December 2013 (Total Cost £38,925.54).
2b. Cluny Square, Buckie – 4th July 2014 (Total Cost £8661.00).
2c. Station House, Aberlour – 4th July 2014 (Total Cost £8119.61).
2d. Reidhaven Square, Keith – 4th July 2014 (Total Cost £45,830.56).
3a. Northfield Terrace, Elgin - Number of uses = 39 (50 hours 9 mins).
3b. Cluny Square, Buckie - Number of uses = 8 (15 mins).
3c. Station House, Aberlour - Number of uses = 4 (1 hour 8 minutes).
3d. Reidhaven Square, Keith - Number of uses = 16 (16 hours 3 minutes).
4. Electricity costs - £818.81 (as at 18.02.15).