FOI Request - Homecare Contracts
In light of the fact that you have re-commissioned your homecare contracts within the last few months (or were scheduled to) could you please answer the questions below?
If you are unable to provide the information because you are still going through the commissioning process and are therefore unable to provide any updated answers then it would be appreciated if you could tell me when you expect the process to be finished by.
1. Please list all the providers of homecare services that you commission
2. Please list the start and end date of their contracts
3. Please tell me how many staff each provider employs to provide this service? (If the exact number is not known, please give an approximate number)
4. Please can you also indicate the nature of each contract? (i.e. whether they are spot contracts or guaranteed a certain number of hours)
5. If the providers are paid for guaranteed hours, please indicate how many each contractor is allocated
6. Do you have any in-house provision of homecare services? If so how many hours in total allocated?
1. ALLIED HEALTHCARE
2. 1 APRIL 2015 - 31 MARCH 2018
3. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
4. THIS CONTRACT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SET NUMBER OF HOURS, INDIVIDUAL CARE PACKAGES ARE REQUESTED AS AND WHEN REQUIRED
5. NOT APPLICABLE
6. WE HAVE AN INHOUSE SERVICE BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOCATED A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF HOURS, THEY COVER CARE PACKAGES THAT OUR CONTRACTED PROVIDERS DO NOT COVER.