Cooper Park

The grounds of Grant Lodge, Cooper Park was gifted to the town of Elgin by Colonel George A Cooper for use as a public park alterations to the layout of the park were made by architect Marshall Mackenzie in 1902. The opening ceremony took place in August 1903.
Car parking available
Formalised landscaping
Biblical garden
Boating pond - summer opening (closed at present for Flood Alleviation works)
Riverside walks
Play equipment
Seating
Tennis courts
Bowling green - community run facility
Cricket pitch and pavilion - home of Elgin Cricket Club - bookable through Sport and Leisure Section
Play equipment available
Cableway
Climbing frame
Embankment slide
Hurricane swing - 2 button seats
Multi unit
Springer x2
Swing - 1 bay, 2 cradle seats
Swing - 4 flat seats
Train
Trim trail
Report a problem with park furniture or playground equipment