Community Care Leaflets
The adult Community Care information leaflets are designed to provide basic information about a range of key services.
Click on the leaflet name to view and print a copy of the PDF.
Printed copies of the leaflets are available on request from council access points, libraries.
Healthy Active Ageing:
Getting a Service:
Support at Home
Self Directed Support
- Contributing to the Cost for Non-residential Care Services
- Contributing to the Cost of Your Residential Care
Caring for Someone
Other Useful Community Care Leaflets and Guides
Moray Resource Centre
- Moray Resource Centre Factsheet
Moray Independent Living Centre
- Moray Independent Living Centre - Putting Ability Back into Disability
- Moray Independent Living Centre - A Guide for the Over 60s
If you need information from the Moray Council in a different language or format, such as Braille, audio tape or large print, please contact: email email@example.com