Milne's High School
Milne’s High School was established in 1846 as a result of the generosity and benevolence of Alexander Milne who wished to see educational opportunities for young people becoming available in his home town of Fochabers. This building is now home to Milne’s Primary School. The secondary school is now based in a building on an open site on the south side of Fochabers. The school is set on a very attractive site with its own extensive playing fields immediately accessible from the buildings. The buildings were constructed in phases between 1981 and 1989 when the school moved to its current site. A central teaching and management block is linked to other teaching areas of the school. Other teaching areas are housed in two-storey blocks, and a fourth block contains music and physical education facilities as well as the assembly hall and the social area/dining area.