Portknockie Primary School
Portknockie Primary was first built in 1876 and is of traditional stone built design. It was originally a junior secondary but has been a primary school since 1976. We are situated at the extreme eastern side of the village, at the side of the main through road, the A942. Apart from its educational role, the school enjoys a close relationship with the local community as a focus for village life along with the McBoyle Hall.