FOI Request - Live Streaming of Council Meetings
1. Does your Council webcast / Live stream Council and/or Committee meetings?
NO / YES
2. If NO to Question 1, do you have any plans to introduce this in the future?
If YES to Question 1, please answer the remaining questions?
3. Which year did your Council start to webcast / live stream Council / Committee meetings?
DETAILS ABOUT THE SYSTEM
4. Which system / application do you use to webcast / live stream Council / Committee meetings?
5. What is the name of the supplier/organisation that provides the system?
6. Which Council / Committee meetings does your Council webcast / live stream?
COSTS - please provide the following information for the last 3 financial years (If applicable), that is 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20
7. What was the initial cost of purchasing the system?
8. What is the ongoing annual cost of the system for the aforementioned years?
9. STATISTICS - please provide the following information for the last 3 financial years (If applicable), that is 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20 (please provide information for the period 01 April 2019 - 15 February 2020):
Name of council/committee meeting
Number of devices connected when the meeting(s) was ‘LIVE’ Streamed
Number of hits or views “AFTER” the meeting has been live streamed - only complete this question if you upload a recording of the streamed footage after the meeting has taken place.
6. All standing committees:
Audit and Scrutiny
Children and Young People
Economic Development and Infrastructure
Moray Local Review Body
Planning and Regulatory Services
Police and Fire and Rescue Services
Policy and Resources
8. £16,531 for each of 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20. See our contracts register here.
9. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held.