FOI Request - Forres Town Hall
I'm doing a research project on the Forres Town Hall and I need some numbers and data on the Town Hall from when Moray Council were in charge/running it for the 2 years prior to FACT taking over. (2016-2018, I think)
1. I am looking for the number and types of events run in the town hall during that time. (for example, Flower shows, coffee mornings, classes etc)
2. A rough number of attendees at those events if possible. (I know it may not be possible for coffee mornings etc, but numbers of vendors or exhibitors if you have them would be good. I dont need names.)
3. Any information about how those events were advertised or promoted to potential attendees.
1. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that the number of events was not recorded and is not held.
Types of event -
One-off music events
One-off events - dance, sportsman's dinner, birthday party Charity fund raising events Flower Show Forres Arts Festival Scottish Country Dance Classes Scottish Blood Transfusion Service Events NHS Flu Clinics Forres Film Shows Pantomime Show
Weekly Coffee Mornings by Various Groups Weekly Meetings of local groups / clubs
Monthly Meetings of local groups / clubs Meetings of local support groups
2. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information was not recorded and is not held.
3. The hirers of the town hall were responsible for promoting/ advertising their own events.