FOI Request - Specialist Car Seats

Request 101002420468

From previous reply to request 101002219450 ( it was stated that Moray Council can provide specialist car seats to children with disabilities in the area. How is this policy being communicated to frontline professionals such as social workers and OTs and will it be reflected within the council's Local Offer?

Response 26-08-2020

Social work refer to OT if specialist equipment is required.  Support with such a purchase would only be the case when other avenues have been explored. In essence we assess each case as an individual need.

Rate this Page