FOI Request - Section 106 Agreements
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to know:
• Total value (in either cash or your best estimate of monetary value) of Section 106 agreements (agreements reached with property developers under section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act) reached
Please provide this data with a year end of March 31, for each of the following years:
- April 1 2015 – March 31 2016
- April 1 2016 – March 31 2017
- April 1 2017 – March 31 2018
- April 1 2018 – March 31 2019
- April 1 2019 – March 31 2020
If you cannot provide the data for the last five years, please provide it for the last four years. If you cannot provide the data for the last four years, please provide it for the last three years. If you cannot provide the data for the last three years, please provide it for the last two years. If you cannot provide the data for the last two years, please just provide it for the latest year available.
The department have confirmed that they do not have section 106 agreements as they relate to English legislation. This request is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information Not Held.