FOI Request - Looked After Children
In accordance with FOI laws, please state…
1. How many ‘looked after’ children have been placed in secured accommodation by your local authority in 2020/21, 2019/20, and 2018/19?
2. How much have you spent on funding these places in those years – 2020/21, 2019/20, and 2018/19?
3. Please provide a breakdown of the reasons for children placed in secure accommodation over the three year period please?
4. Please state the age of the youngest person placed in secure accommodation over the last year period?
5. Can you please state the companies who provide this service, which you pay money to?
1. The numbers for each year are so few that disclosure could risk identifying individuals. This information is therefore exempt under section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 'personal information'.
2. 2020/21 £155,170
3. Welfare grounds/offending.
4. None in the last year period.
5. Kibble, Rossie.