FOI Request - Teacher Vacancies
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information under freedom of information legislation:
1. How many teacher vacancies advertised received zero responses or were unfilled after the final advertised date.
2. How many teacher vacancies were either re-advertised or had their deadline extended as result.
3. How many teacher vacancies were either left unfilled or remain advertised due to not being filled.
I would like the responses for each bullet point broken down per academic year for the years 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20.
1. In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we are unable to comply with this part of your request due to excessive cost.
2. As an authority we do not extend the deadline date – we can say how many posts were re advertised, see below
2017/18 – 38
2018/19 – 30
2019/20 - 34
3. Nothing has remained advertised. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm that we do not keep records of those that were left unfilled.