FOI Request - PPE
Please provide details of the following:
1. How much PPE did Moray Council (MC) buy between January 2020 and December 2020?
2. How much did the PPE that was bought by MC between January 2020 and December 2020 cost?
3. How much PPE bought by MC was deemed not suitable for use?
4. How much of this unsuitable PPE was returned to suppliers?
5. How much money was recovered from suppliers due to unsuitable PPE?
6. How much money has not been recovered from suppliers in relation to unsuitable PPE?
7. How much unusable PPE bought by MC has been stored in council facilities?
It's for Covid related PPE, for example, I'm not interested in the PPE bought for refuse collectors who normally get given gloves for PPE purposes, but I am interested in the PPE bought due to Covid by the council to protect regular workers who would not normally need to wear visors/aprons etc for their jobs.
For the face masks (and aprons, gloves and visors etc), any that were bought in response to Covid is what I'm looking for.
This response is exempt under Section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Excessive Cost. Isolating and identifying Covid related PPE across all Council departments would exceed the time/cost threshold specified in Section 12.