FOI Request - Private Residential Empty Homes
1. Does the council currently use the services of an external tracing agent, research firm or genealogists to assist with finding owners of empty or presumed empty, privately owned residential property?
2. If so, which firm(s) has the council worked with?
3. Please provide the name, email address and direct telephone number of the officer or team that manages or monitors private residential empty homes matters.
1. We do not use such companies
2. See above
3. Moray Council has an Empty Homes Scheme which assists and supports owners of private sector empty homes to bring them back into use.
This role sits within Environmental Health and the email address for the team is either via email@example.com or via the contacts here http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_100919.html where there is more information about the project.