FOI Request - Online Forms
1. Do you use online forms for residents to complete using a web browser?
2. Approximately how many online forms do you have?
3. What 3rd party or in-house software do you use to develop your online forms. This may be different from the software used to publish your website.
4. How much did you pay in the most recent financial year for the use of it?
5. What 3rd party or in-house software do you use to publish your online form? This may be different from the software used to publish your website.
6. How much did you pay in the most recent financial year for the use of it?
7. Do you use in-house resources or third parties to develop your online forms?
8. When are your contracts for 3rd party forms development and/or forms publishing software due for renewal?
9. Do you carry out data analysis on your online forms? If so, what product do you use for the analysis?
2. 79 External & 24 Internal – at various stages of development / deployment
3. Verint Online Forms
4. Verint Online Forms - £1,898.58
7. In house
8. This information is published on the Council website and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 'information otherwise accessible'. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here.
9. Power BI - Dashboards